Re: gnome-screenshot patch suggestion

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 22:57:14 -0400, Isaac wrote:

> I was just playing around with the gnome-screenshot tool and I
> realized that one key features that I needed was missing: the ability
> to specify the output file from the command line.

I proposed something similar a while back:

 * http://koldfront.dk/git/gnome-utils/commit/
 * http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.utils/1

But didn't get any feedback; perhaps you can use my patch as
inspiration.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "No more than that, but very powerful all the same;          Adam Sjøgren
  simple things are good."                               asjo koldfront dk