gnome-screenshot patch suggestion

Hey gnome-utils!

I was just playing around with the gnome-screenshot tool and I realized
that one key features that I needed was missing: the ability to specify
the output file from the command line. It looks like, right now, the
only way to use it is to use the graphical file selector to select the
save file. Is there a good reason for this, perhaps design-wise, that I
don't understand? If there isn't, and it's just one of those features
that no one's really needed very badly until now, then I would be
interested in developing a patch to make it a feature. I'm cloning the
repo right now to peruse the code. What do you think?

-Isaac