Re: London GNOME Beer 3.16

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
I'm happy to research for a good pub in the Wanterloo area, but I'd late
Marco decide if we want to stick to Friday or move to Saturday.

The White Hart is a few mins walk from Waterloo or Waterloo East and
does good beer.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The+White+Hart/@51.5047871,-0.110613,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0xbafef792581d0eac

Most people coming to the Hackfest are staying in Staines. Just for
convenience.

Saturday would be better because we are out of the reserved restaurant at
8pm, and could be at Waterloo at ~9pm. Giving people more time to enjoy some
beers until 23:30 (to not miss the last train).
Friday the dinner is at 8 and will probably finish around 9:30, which
means not enough time to enjoy the Waterloo area.
Last call is midnight anyway, blerg.