Re: London GNOME Beer 3.16

There is a GStreamer hackfest in Staines just during those days, I'm CCing Luis as he's the organizer of the hackfest, perhaps we can make the event part of the hackfest agenda and make sure we hang out with the GStreamer folks :-)

This probably would mean that we're going to be quite a few people, so perhaps we can book something in a pub nearby Waterloo so that people can commute from Staines conveniently?

Hi all,

I haven't been to a GNOME beer event in London in ages as they always
happen when I'm busy or away. The only solution seems to be proposing a
date before somebody else comes up with a date that is bad for me ;)

How about the 13th of March? I know it's 2 weeks before the release of
3.16, but we have no rules about not making releases after drinking,
right? ;)
If that's good for you, please add your name to
<https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/LondonBeer/Version3.16>.

--
Marco Barisione