Re: London GNOME Beer 3.16

On 24 Feb 2015, at 20:04, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
I'm happy to research for a good pub in the Wanterloo area, but I'd late Marco decide if we want to stick
to Friday or move to Saturday.

I’d surely prefer a Friday. I think that most people working in London come to the beer events after work, so
a Friday is better (and they are usually in the area where most people work).

Are the others fine with moving to the Waterloo area instead of the usual part of London?

--
Marco Barisione