TransferSummit early bird closing tomorrow

TransferSummit registrations are really starting to pick up now,
partly because early bird registration is due to close tomorrow 27th
May.

Starting next week we have our main press coverage commencing so now
is the time for you to make sure that you are registered at this
fantastic event,
http://transfersummit.com

You may find FAQ page of the website and the news items useful.
http://transfersummit.com/faq,
http://www.transfersummit.com/community/news
You can reuse the material in any way you like.

We will be using the hashtag "#TS10" for all community activity.

--
Steve Lee

http://transfersummit.com - the open source conference of the year
Two days, three tracks, a Gala Dinner and a BarCamp... Endless Possibilities!

OSS Watch - http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk