Re: KDE booth sharing (was: Eh? GNOME-uk LinuxExpo involvement)

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Paul Sladen wrote:

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Lance Davis wrote:
On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Paul Sladen wrote:
** Lance: could you confirm if/that GNOME are welcome and being expected. **
Gnome have not responded [..] My contact was behdad behdad org ??

Jackpot! (I think Behdad is based on the West-coast of America!).

They would have been very welcome and are still welcome if they can find
someone to share a pod with , but at the moment all of the pods are
allocated ...

Paul (Adams): GNOME (for reasons unimportant) don't have a stand;  would you
be willing to accomodate GNOME on the edge of the KDE booth, if no other
space turns up?

This wouldn't be far from the joint GNOME/KDE/FD.o stand that has happened
in the past, just perhaps a little tighter.

KDE actually have 2 blocks - so it is quite large.

Regards
Lance

	-Paul

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.