UKUUG conference (shortly) ..

Hi guys,

	So - I signed up with Alasdair for a GNOME talk at the UKUUG
conference: http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2008/ which is often quite
fun, and it now turns out I'm in Beijing when it's on.

	Is there any volunteer that wants to go & show off the latest Gnome
stuff that I can recommend as a sacrificial victim there ? ;-) and/or
had people sent in similar papers anyway ?

	Thanks,

		Michael.

[snip - my prototype abstract]:

	What is new in the GNOME desktop ? The Linux desktop as a
whole keeps innovating and improving, though we tend to do this
incrementally, and often people don't notice. I'll try to show off
some of the new core desktop pieces, some new OpenOffice bits and look
xat the plan for GNOME 3.0.

	Come and see some new things, that you didn't know your
desktop could do, or failing that watch the latest bleeding-edge
things break in amusing ways.
[/snip]

--
 michael meeks novell com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot