Re: GUADEC 2007 - POS

Dave,
On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 16:40 +0000, Dave Lamb wrote:
> Below is a link to some POS that may be used for advertise GUADEC 2007
> - comments and feedback welcome.
>
> http://www.guadec2007.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
These posters would be great if students knew what GUADEC was.  If we're
interested in attracting new meat then we may need to pitch it
differently such as
"Want to see the latest desktop technology?"
or something to that effect.

BTW: is there a GUADEC 8 logo yet? or are we using the generic Guadec
with the blue boxes?
--
Aidan Delaney
Lecturer,

"it's the butterfly effect - someone installs Ms Pacman on Red Hat Enterprise Wireless Edition
in Saigon, and a Windows Professional Consultancy Premium Left-Handed Edition desktop in Ballybegg
loses all its icons as a result." (David Cahill)