Re: [guadec-list] What's happening this Saturday [was Re: Train Times to Brum]

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 08:56 +0200, Dave Neary wrote:
> There's actually lots of stuff volunteers do - introducing sessions and
> making sure a/v equipment is OK, for sure.

And to keep things on schedule, we need a volunteer in every single room
for every single talk, to tell them when the time is up. Otherwise,
everyone overruns and speakers and audience get annoyed.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com