Re: [guadec-list] Guadec Planning Meeting Notes - 20th January 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 00:24 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:
>      * Possibility of using Spreadshirt to print t-shirts.

Spreadshirt are pretty expensive for single prints, so I wonder what
their prices for bulk runs are.  The tees are good quality though, the
Sound Juicer tees I printed came out very well (photo-quality on the
front, vector on the back).

I recently came across http://www.equisto.co.uk/ who may be worth
considering too -- they will also do bulk runs.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./