LinuxWorld Expo UK: Postponed 'til Spring 2008

Bongo IRC regular Lance Haig just pointed this out to me:

        It is with regret that we must announce that LinuxWorld
        Conference & Expo London 2007 has been postponed until spring
        2008.

        We have reached this decision following feedback from potential
        sponsors and exhibitors who feel that the event is too close to
        the Linux Kernel Summit.  By delaying the show, we will be able
        to ensure that the content and programme are a true reflection
        of the needs of the Linux and Open Source communities.

        -- http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/

I guess this is what happens when you move the Kernel Summit to the UK
^_^

Cheers,

Alex.