Re: Linuxworld 2006

Michael Meeks wrote:
On Tue, 2006-09-26 at 08:55 +0100, A J Delaney brighton ac uk wrote:
I've not seen any traffic on this list lately and was wondering what was
happening with Linuxworld this year?  It's on 25th and 26th (Wednesday
and Thursday respectively) of October.  I know I can give my Wednesday
to it, and possibly Thursday.

	/me is doing a talk on the Linux [GNOME] Desktop, but will only be
there for the afternoon Wed,

	Be good to see you though,
Ooooh, sounds interesting? :-)

I'm going to be there both days, but we certainly need a few more people if anyone can make it. I have some spare GNOME t-shirts that we can wear if you're helping at the stand, if you haven't already got one!

We were also going to have a think about what we can do differently this year. Does anyone have any bright ideas to make the stand more effective?

-Thomas