Re: GNOME-UK Website

>> It's currently hosted on muse.19inch.net, so I don't think it would be
>> possible to get public access so people can updated it. It would
>> probably make sense to host it on the gnome.org web server, but I know
>> from experience they are quite cagey about technologies and access (and
>> rightly so). However, they do have both PHP and MySQL available, and as
>> Andrew was saying, you won't know until you ask!
>
> I can provide hosting for it via www.bluelinux.co.uk on a VM I have for
> this kind of stuff.

Okay, that's great!  I've also got agreement from my web host-y friend, but he tends to run cPanel-controlled servers (rather than Xen VMs).  Rob, providing there is no risk of using up your monthly bandwidth or some such, a bluelinux VM sounds best to me.

I think the first thing to do is put the "old" site up on the new server, as it may take a wee while to get the design finalised and there are things that need updating already (the "news" page, for example).

Can you do that, or give me access to do so?  Feel free to mail me off-list.

-- glennji