Re: GNOME-UK Website

Glenn J.Mason wrote:
Can we get hosting on window? Probably worth asking the sysadmins if we
haven't already; worst case is they say no.

Does this limit the technologies we can use e.g. PHP, a database, all that jazz?  The current gnome-uk site has a feed aggregator, person map and wiki, and we might want to do some really funky stuff with it (you never know).

I think if the sysadmins go "yeah, go for it, there's no problem with hosting you" then PHP and MySQL shouldn't be a problem. If they don't want us, it's not an issue :-)

(That's just my personal opinion.)

--
Andrew