Re: GNOME-UK Website

Glenn J.Mason wrote:
I don't mind redesigning the site, I have experience in such things :)

Brilliant!  All help is very welcome.  I've requested "sponsorship" from a webhost friend of mine, so if he agrees I'll pass on server details, etc.
One question, why do we have uk.gnome.org, shouldn't it be www.gnome.uk,
similar to how the Swedes have theirs (www.gnome.se)?
The .uk domain is reserved / not avaliable
Personally, I don't mind either way: uk.gnome.org or www.gnome.uk (can we register a domain like that over here?  The domain registrants don't seem to offer it, and someone is "squatting" on gnome.org.uk).

Just noticed that uk.gnome.org doesn't work -- it has to be www.uk.gnome.org.  We should see about fixing that too.

Yeah that always catches me out too.
-- glennji