Re: Guadec/gnome-uk leaflets

Hello,

I think these leaflets shouldn't be inviting people but inviting them to help out in any way they can so a list of things which need doing and how people can help out with the event should go on the leaflet... Great idea to organise people and raise awareness though. I'm sure most Gnome users if they're not particularly involved don't know we're doing GUADEC in the UK - if they're not subscribed to the mailing list and they perhaps don't get involved but want to.

End of ramble...

-Simon

Thomas Wood wrote: