LinuxWorld Conference

A special rate for you and your associates
As a .org participant at LinuxWorld we are pleased to inform you that we are offering your colleagues, associates and key clients the opportunity to attend the conference at a reduced rate.

Should you or they wish to attend you will all be eligible for a 10% discount (including off the early bird rate).  All they have to do is visit http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/page.cfm/Action="">  to book their place and enter the Special Promotional Code ORG at the bottom of the form.

Please note that this offer is valid from bookings taken from today until 20th October.

I hope you are able to pass this information on and look forward to seeing you at LinuxWorld.

Kind regards

Cristina Melenchon
Marketing Manager
01895 454 479
c melenchon turretgroup com

Platinum Sponsor

 HP

Gold Sponsors

Novell

Oracle

Unsubscribe?
If you do not wish to receive any further information via email about the upcoming LinuxWorld Conference & Expo 2006 event, you can unsubscribe from the list by clicking here.

Change your details?
If we have your details incorrect or have sent this email to the wrong person in your organisation then we apologise. However, please help us to keep our records up-to-date by clicking here and letting us know.

[[615X507X137207]]