Re: LUGRadio / GUADEC catchup

On Sun, 2006-07-23 at 22:38 +0100, Paul Cooper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thomas, Bastian, and I had a little impromptu meeting at LUGRadioLive
> to chat about GUADEC plans and Linuxworld UK. This a short rundown of
> what we discussed.
<snip>
> * Bastien: Investigate who in RedHat to talk to about sponsorship and
> talk to other Guadec/Board people about who / how to approach existing
> sponsors and members of the advisory board (Nokia, Intel, Novell,
> Google, etc)

I'll get that started soon. I will need to contact Quim and the board
about last year's setup.

I've already contacted Jonathan Blandford (jrb) about it, and he'll be
in Birmingham in a couple of weeks' time for a family wedding, and would
love to meet up and check out the venue. It would be nice to have a
Board member's opinion on the venue, and the organisation.

Do you think you could see to that Paul?

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>