Getting set up at the bank

Thomas, Bastien, all..
Due to personal circumstances I've been very quiet lately but I hope to be fully back in circulation soon.
Want to comment on the remarks about setting up the organisation so as to get a bank account.
I've been a member of 'IFSO' (Irish Free Software Organisation http://ifso.ie/ ) and was around when they did all this.
Because I'm rushing right this minute, I won't check to see if their consitution etc. is on the site, so bug me if I forget!
It should be of some help if it is.  Failing that, I'd be more than willing to talk to Glenn Strong (our great leader).
He was instrumental in getting IFSO off the ground, and I'm sure he'd be willing to help if we need that!
Mel