Re: GUADEC 2k7

Matthew Walton wrote:
On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 11:07 +0100, Alex Hudson wrote:
On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 11:04 +0100, Thomas Wood wrote:
Apologies for not announcing it earlier - it's been really busy here at
Guadec - but amazingly enough, yes, Guadec is coming to the UK next year!
Excellent!

I had heard a rumour that was what was happening, but didn't want to
tempt fate. I hope Lyon try again; they sounded like they had a good bid
too.

Woo! I shall have to see what I can do to help out.

Speaking of which, please could anyone who went this year take a few moments to note down a few things you thought where really good, and a few things that need to be improved, and let us all know.

Do it now before you forget!

-Thomas