Re: LinuxWorldExpo 2006 .Org Village

I can be available to help out again this year. The idea of promoting
the Gnome UK community at LinuxWorld will be good, so long as we have
worked out by then what gnome-uk is actually all about.

LinuxWorld should also give us a good opportunity to promote Gaudec.

Thomas Wood wrote:
I would be grateful if anyone could volunteer to help organise the stand this year, as I don't know what time I will be able to contribute at the moment.

As Paul has mentioned, I think it would be useful to use the stand to get people more involved in the project, rather than just the traditional telling people about it. Even just having some sort of very short questionnaire might be useful. We've certainly had a lot of good comments in the past, we just haven't captured them well enough!

I suspect we will also have a meeting to talk about Guadec at some point over the two days too.

-Thomas