Linuxworld Expo Feedback

Hi Guys,
First off, Aidan... you're name's familiar.  Were you on some Irish lists?
I filled out the survey on LxW expo, you probably got the same one by email.

My comments there were that it would be nice if it wasn't so cramped so more
people could be 'demo'd all at once.  Same would apply to the Gnome stand but
those are the conditions.  I'm already a convert, and think the best way to
get new ones is to be able to show off to as many as possible.
The Gnome LiveCD [ / Gnoppix / Ubuntu ] is hugely impressive, so I genuinely
hope the installer re-appears on it for Dapper Drake.  This caused me many lost
hours organising Software Freedom Day in Ireland (longford) this year.  Anyone
got a handy update on this?
Mel

Get BT Broadband from only EUR15 per month! Enjoy always-on internet
for less! Check it out at http://www.btireland.ie