RE: Reorganizing the [Gnome] UI team

Miguel wrote:

>So we need various volunteers that will take over specific areas,
>those will become the "maintainers" for that portion of the
>project.
>
>* Someone to write the User Interface Guidelines (Arlo
>has voluntereed to lead this effort or act as its
>editor, hopefully Arlo will provide accurrate data).
>* Someone to write the User Interface Quick Check List.

I'd be more than happy to volunteer for the "Quick Check List" project,
as well as giving as much feedback/support as required to Arlo's
style-guide
effort... I've worked on a few such projects in the past, so I know what
I'd be letting myself in for!  (A sentence or two of mine even appeared
in the original Windows 95 guidelines, but it's probably wiser not to
mention that...)

If Sun can be of any assistance with the usability lab effort, I'm sure
we'd be willing to help there too-- although I guess the ex-Apple bods
at Eazel know a thing or two about usability labs already :o)

Cheeri,
Calum.