Action Items for Grabs.

Hey guys,

   This is my current WIP list of tasks of items for grabs, it is not
complete, but I figure I post it before I go home.

   I think the item that requires the most love is setting up the
database and the web front end for this.  Or some kind of frontend.

Miguel.

* Creation of a CVS module for UI team docs. (Assigned to: nobody)

* Importing initial UI quick reference doc (Assigned to: nobody).

	This can be based on gnome-libs/devel-docs/suggestions.txt

* Creating a database to keep track of the following information (Assigned to: nobody)

* Creating list of applications that ship in GNOME 1.2 (Assigned to: nobody).

	For each application or subsystem (like a file selector), put
	in a database:

		[ ] Menus reviewed for consistency.
		[ ] App contains help.
		[ ] Every Help Button in App is connected to the help?
		[ ] Toolbars are compliant.

		[ ] URL for web page containing mockups, glade files
		    or patches.

		[ ] Initial evaluation:
			[0..10] Usability.
			[0..10] Conformance to guidelines.

		[ ] Secondary evaluation:
			[0..10] Usability.
			[0..10] Conformance to guidelines.

		Multiple records for keeping track of each suggestion or criticism:

			For each criticism:
				Problem description.
				Kind of places where it is annoying/inconsistent.
				Missing feedback.

			For each suggestion:
				Description of suggestion.
				URL to mockup/glade if available.
				Estimated complexity of the change.
					(from simple bug fix to entire revamp).

* Integrate existing user interface suggestions from that post
  on GNOME-UI list about the call to actions (Assigned to: nobody)