Re: Reorganizing the [Gnome] UI team

> I'd be more than happy to volunteer for the "Quick Check List" project,
> as well as giving as much feedback/support as required to Arlo's
> style-guide
> effort... I've worked on a few such projects in the past, so I know what
> I'd be letting myself in for!  (A sentence or two of mine even appeared
> in the original Windows 95 guidelines, but it's probably wiser not to
> mention that...)

Ok, that sounds perfect!  So can we sign you for the "Doing the UI
quick check-list?"  I posted yesterday an initial action list, and
there is a pointer to an initial work that Nat did a couple of years
ago, that could be useful:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-ui-hackers/2000-October/msg00000.html

Miguel.