Fwd: Celebrating GNOME's birthday

GNOME 18 生日快乐, 大家可以在社交媒体上帮忙转发一下。

-Emily

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org>
Date: 2015-08-15 12:51 GMT+08:00
Subject: Re: Celebrating GNOME's birthday
To: Allan Day <allanpday gmail com>
Cc: marketing-list <engagement-list gnome org>

Post looks good. I think it should be live now, but I'm not sure it is. Can someone please double check wordpress settings?

We might want to post messages on social media along with the badge.

@Oliver or Parth - can you help post to facebook and twitter? I like Parth's google+ blurb, so here's something for each building upon that. Feel free to edit, this is just a suggestion.

Facebook
Happy 18th birthday, GNOME!
Join the birthday bash across the globe, flood the interweb with wishes, & post selfies wearing your GNOME gear...

#HappyBirthdayGnome #IAMGNOME #GNOME2015

Twitter:
August 15, 1997 was a great day. Happy 18th birthday, GNOME! https://goo.gl/jm0vOe

OR

Happy birthday, GNOME! 18 looks good on you. https://goo.gl/jm0vOe
#HappyBirthdayGnome #IAMGNOME #GNOME2015

Thank you!

- N