GNOME 3.0 Global Launch Party

Dear GNOME friends in Taiwan,

The GNOME.Asia committee is working on making a big launch party (which includes a 5 days hackfest) to celebrate, promote and work on the GNOME 3.0 release as part of our effort to promote GNOME in Asia. Potential venues are in India, Indonesia or Hong Kong.

If you are also planning anything for the GNOME 3.0 launch, we can exchange ideas and make a bigger multi-cities launch party as well as a stronger marketing impact for the day of this big release together!

A wiki page was created
at http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/LaunchParty, let's link our GNOME 3.0 launch party page there. We welcome anybody who is interested to join and help us to make this event and global launch party happen!

Regards,
Pockey