Re: [GNOME-TR] Introduction of al_shopov, proposal for meeting

ash contact bg wrote:
Dear Turkish users & translators of the GNOME desktop environment,

Hey Alex, sorry for the late response,

Hopefully I will be in Turkey during the final week of March for the
Solar eclipse. On the return route I will stay several hours in
Istanbul.

Neat!

So - is there any interest in meeting each other? We can talk about
free software things, translations, drinking beer/boza/ayran -
whatever the socializing trend is.

I will be able to provide more information for my route next week.

I've just subscrebed to the list - so you can answer here (please use
English)

GNOME Turkey team had some difficulties getting together lately, this will be a great opportunity for us too :)

Most of us are located in Istanbul, just drop us a line a couple days before you show up so we can get organized.

Have a nice trip!
--
Enver