Re: [GNOME-TR] Introduction of al_shopov, proposal for meeting

Enver ALTIN wrote On 17-02-2006 16:37:

GNOME Turkey team had some difficulties getting together lately, this will be a great opportunity for us too :)

Most of us are located in Istanbul, just drop us a line a couple days before you show up so we can get organized.

Unfortunately, I will be in Brussels between 28 March - 1
April, so I wish you a great & fruitful conversation.

Drink as much as you can, and do not forget to take
photos that we can laugh + speculate on.

Best
Görkem