Re: Outreach Program for Women internship in graphic design

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Sandy Armstrong
<sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:34 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
>> I don't know if this fits within graphics design or not but we need a
>> logo for Tomboy Online, http://live.gnome.org/Snowy. (cc'ing Paul
>> Cutler and Sandy Armstrong)
>
> Yes, we definitely need this, but aren't qualified to mentor it. ;-)
> I assume it's not enough work on its own, anyway?

Everyone applying to the program needs a project they can complete by
October 25th as part of their application. Then if they get the
internship, they'll need a 3 month project.

I thought this might be a good application project, but I know nothing
about creating logos. :)

Stormy