Seeking a User Interface designer

Hello,
I'm looking for an outstanding designer!

I'm looking for a solid user interface designer to work on mobile
applications for badoo.com. An aspect of the job will involve
contribution to open source project - SwingME [swingme.sf.net]. We're
based in Central London, you will be payed well for your work. Please
reply if you're interested, I can provide more details and answer
questions.

In the mean time, take a look at the following:

The badoo iphone app; http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/badoo/id351331194?mt=8

Also, you can go to badoo.com to get an idea of the kind of features
that are being developed.

Thanks.

Baris Tosun
http://yura.net/