Also new

Hi Frederik and Diarpurl, I'm also new in this list, I've sent another e-mail but didn't pass through due to size limitations.
I haven't got a wiki, I use gnome 2.28.1 under ubuntu 9.10. I suscribed to this list because I was making a set of icons and I'd like some help to finish it.
I'm already using several of this icons which I'm drawing in the gimp and have in a .xcf gimp file.
Would you happen to know how to get this started?

I've attached some samples of the icons in case you're interested.
Greetings from México.
Diego Liedo Lavaniegos.