Re: Include "Foglie" icon theme in gnome-themes 2.28

Hey,

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Thomas Wood <thos gnome org> wrote:

> Could we perhaps concentrate on creating "metathemes", i.e. complete
> themes of GTK+, Metacity and Icons. Perhaps you could create a
> index.theme to set some colours that would be nice?

The "metathemes" in Windows 7 are pretty cool.  I encourage everyone
to take a look.  They comprise wallpapers (usually slideshows that
change every 30 minutes by default), window decorations and
panel/taskbar, sound effects, icons, screensaver.

And the UI is kinda nice too:
http://www.blogsdna.com/2210/how-to-create-windows-7-themes.htm

Jon