Include "Foglie" icon theme in gnome-themes 2.28

The brave Ulisse Perusin released a new version of his icon theme,
Foglie[1]. The icon theme is really pleasant, tango compliant and now
provides large (256x256) version too, IMHO one of the best icon theme
available that allows you to change your desktop with just few icons.

It's a long time that we don't add anything new in gnome-themes, what
about include it in next release? If it's OK, I'll take care of any
commit and source changes.

Cheers, Luca

[1] http://ulisse.wordpress.com/2009/05/11/foglie-1-2/