Re: A few theming-related GTK+ issues

On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 12:18 +0200, Robert Staudinger wrote:

> > http://thorwil.wordpress.com/2009/07/29/gtk-issues/
>
> Regarding "There shouldn’t be focus indication on only the current tab
> of a Notebook":
>
> When exactly should the focus indication be displayed?
>   + When the keyboard focus is on the notebook tab label?
>   + When the keyboard focus is inside the notebook page?
>   + Always, even when the keyboard focus is e.g. in a GtkEntry outside
> the notebook?

In the case where the visual indication is on the label now. The case
where cursor left/right keys will cycle through the tabs. I'm not sure
what is happening behind the scenes, but from an outside view the
notebook itself has the focus and the label is lying.

If one of the widgets on the page has focus, or anything outside the
notebook, the notebook/page/label can't have focus and should not
visually pretend otherwise.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: