Using normal links instead of a GET request in a form

Dear all,

I've been using the old art.gnome.com for quite a while, and when the
new (and indeed prettier) version of the website came on-line I found
one feature missing: To go from the list of backgrounds available to a
specific background, you now have to use a form. This a little bit
annoying because it means that I can't just 'Right-click and Save As...'
or open this image in a new tab.

I think it would be nice to just have a list of  hyperlinks instead. Is
there any particular advantage to the current method? From what I can
see, this change should be easily possible.

--
Regards,
Roshan George <roshan arjie com>