Fwd: Universal Access icon
- From: "William Jon McCann" <mccann jhu edu>
- To: gnome-doc-list gnome org, "GNOME release team" <release-team gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-themes-list gnome org
- Subject: Fwd: Universal Access icon
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 17:16:47 -0400
I'd like to request a UI freeze break for a beautiful new icon that
Andreas and Jakub have worked on.
I think the most recent version is:
Andreas needs to leave early tomorrow and will be away until Monday,
so ideally we'd get approval for this right away.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se>
Date: Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: Universal Access icon
To: Jakub Steiner <jimmac gmail com>
Cc: William Jon McCann <mccann jhu edu>, gnome-themes-list gnome org
Jakub Steiner wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
>> If you're happy about this we can put it in gnome-icon-theme today (if it's
>> ok with jimmac).
> Hey Andreas.
> Sure thing, it's dandy.
Heya, as discussed on IRC earlier:
* Rodney Dawes mentioned this would break the UI Freeze, so either we
ask for permission from the release team, or wait until the next
release. I need to leave early tomorrow and will be away until Monday,
so if we want to do this this release, someone needs to contact
release-team really soon (the sooner the better). Sorry that I can't
handle this myself.
* We don't have a good way to ship one-canvas-stuff inside the
gnome-icon-theme structure yet. I expect us to get the ball rolling
during the next release though. A way out is to divide the a11y icon
svg into smaller canvases for now, and it's pretty quickly done.
What do you think?
] [Thread Prev