Urgent icons for 2.26 release

Now that Empathy if officially in GNOME Desktop releases, I think
gnome-icon-theme should add missing status/user-[away|idle|online|
offline] icons ASAP.

I know that we have troubles finding "The Right Metaphor", but I think
we have to start to provide them, maybe reusing sub-optimal but
recognized metaphors from Pidgin or Empathy, in order to ask Empathy
(and other IM related software) to use the right named icon instead
providing it custom ones.

This will also good for a11y allowing me to have something to build
HighContrast version...

It's ok starting open bugs on bugzilla?

PS http://szeto.posterous.com/im-presence here is a table with status
icons from various clients (MSN, Yahoo!, AIM, Gtalk, Skype and Pidgin)