A question renaming Network Proxy capplet executable

The executable filename for Network Proxy capplet is
`gnome-network-preferences`. I'm going to apply a patch against trunk in
order to rename it `gnome-network-properties` (see bug 554342). The
reason of this change is trivial: all other capplets are using
-properties prefix in their filenames.

Now, the question is trivial: should I rename the named icon according?
If I'm right, I should.

PS sub-question should I rename the .desktop file according?