[no subject]

Traditional Arabs are also said to have this issue, but all are from
Wikipedia and reports from foreigners who have Turkish friends,
while an Iranian (Behdad) said it's not an issue for his culture.
Probably this does not apply to new generations.

Confirmations of non-issue I've got so far are Mongolian, Chinese,
Malay, and western cultures like Dutch.

Due to limited information, and not to make it too specific to some
regions, I tried to make it as generic as possible. So, as the OK hand
sign has been reported offensiveness, I just avoid using it.

> I wonder whether it would be good enough to figure out where the foot is
> not acceptable, and then create a secondary logo that is fine in all of
> these regions.
>
> For example the International Red Cross has accepted multiple logos and
> the different countries just use the one that is more appropriate for
> them.

For Thailand in particular, all above choices are OK. And I have
got no objection from the discussion so far.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/