Re: GNOME Wallpaper Contest: Final results?

Andrea "Cimi" Cimitan wrote:

2008/6/4 Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se <mailto:nisses mail home se>>:

    Andrea "Cimi" Cimitan wrote:

        Hi guys,
        This is a bad period for a lot of us (I'm too busy) but we
        must start choosing the winners of the contest.
        My proposal is to send me your 10 favorite submissions, I will
        merge them, then I will repack the *favorites* package.

    Hello Andrea!
    How soon do you need these?
    Like before the end of the week or so?
    - Andreas

You should ask thos, he is the maintainer. I'm just highlighting that we have forgotten that the contest ended 2 weeks ago :)
Just wanted to make sure we have a deadline.
- Andreas