Re: Monthly GNOME Art Meeting

Benjamin Berg wrote:
Hello,

At GUADEC I proposed to have a monthly IRC meeting to discuss GNOME
Artwork related issues. We could do this meeting for example on every
first Saturday in the month at maybe 20:00 UTC. Please post some
information about the dates and times that you will be able to attend a
meeting. I hope that we can find a time that is good for everyone.

My plan is to announce every meeting two days in advance on
gnome-themes-list and tango-artists. There will also be minutes send out
to these mailing lists afterwards.

I have created a Wiki page on live.gnome.org:
  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/Meetings
Hi Benjamin!
Excellent idea!
I'll be away on vacation till August 3rd and the last meeting was on GUADEC the 10th of July (eek, minutes coming soon!), so perhaps August 10th would be a good idea? In that case, we just need to figure out a good time that's okayinsh for people living in Asia, Europe and north/south America.
- Andreas