Monthly GNOME Art Meeting

Hello,

At GUADEC I proposed to have a monthly IRC meeting to discuss GNOME
Artwork related issues. We could do this meeting for example on every
first Saturday in the month at maybe 20:00 UTC. Please post some
information about the dates and times that you will be able to attend a
meeting. I hope that we can find a time that is good for everyone.

My plan is to announce every meeting two days in advance on
gnome-themes-list and tango-artists. There will also be minutes send out
to these mailing lists afterwards.

I have created a Wiki page on live.gnome.org:
  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/Meetings

Benjamin