Re: Themes for Windows

Am Mittwoch, den 23.01.2008, 20:18 -0500 schrieb Kevin Goodspeed:
> I found out that I can change my application themes by copying and
> pasting the gtkrc theme file into \gtk\etc\gtk-2.0.  My only problem
> is themes are distributed in tar.gz files.  Ho do I open tar.biz files
> using Windows or how can I get just the gtkrc file for a given theme?

Nearly each file compression tool for Windows supports tarball.
Since you ask the free software guys, I suggest you to look at 7-Zip
(http://7-zip.org/), before settling on one of the better known tools
(WinZip, WinRAR, ...)

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
Openismus GmbH: http://www.openismus.com/