Re: What icons should be included in HighContrast?

Il giorno lun, 04/02/2008 alle 14.21 +0100, Andreas Nilsson ha scritto:
> Luca Ferretti wrote:
> > Il giorno lun, 04/02/2008 alle 13.22 +0100, Andreas Nilsson ha scritto:
> Perhaps we could have it inherit kde-icons-mono (the kde HC theme) so
> the desktop would pick up icons for the kde-apps.

Ideally is good, but my concern is:
 * GNOME HC inherits KDE Mono to pick up their icons
 * KDE Mono should inherits GNOME HC for the same reason
 * infinite loop ???

Can anyone with both themes installed try it? I remember I did something
like this with GNOME and Tango in the earlier times of style switch and
it was a mess...

PS of course if it's still a dangerous action, we should open a bug
against GTK+ to prevent this.