Re: accessible login

On 27 Aug 2008, at 16:52, Calum Benson wrote:

The list of required icons is fairly short, so it seems doable to
reach a 100% accessible login screen, as far as icons are concerned:

emblem-default
media-playback-pause
view-refresh
system-shutdown
preferences-desktop-accessibility (this may just need to be scaled down)
go-home
preferences-desktop-locale
preferences-desktop-keyboard
session-properties (not in the screenshots)

I'm happy to add PNG versions of the ones we're missing for gdm (created from the SVG versions, where applicable), and add them to the regular High Contrast icon themes for 2.23.91.

Just doing this now... shouldn't the 'session-properties' icon be called 'preferences-system-session' these days, though?

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team