Re: accessible login

On 27 Aug 2008, at 13:24, Matthias Clasen wrote:

that is great to hear. But the HighContrast theme still ships with

IconTheme=HighContrast

Should that be changed to HighContrast-SVG for 2.24 then ?

I don't think we're quite ready to do that yet, and we'd probably want to create a corresponding Inverse SVG theme before we switched. But it's not too far off, and we probably should make it a goal to try and switch over for 2.26.

However, I'm happy to add PNG versions of the ones we're missing for gdm (created from the SVG versions, where applicable), and add them to the regular High Contrast icon themes for 2.23.91.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team