First impressions of the wallpapers

### ABSTRACT: ###
Flow:
When using "fit to screen" the circles become ovals.
Also it is too similar (in its design, right placement of objects etc
etc) with Gulp.
I would remove it, unfortunately.

Gulp:
Seems ok to me.

Silk:
I would definitely add some noise: GIMP->Filters->Noise->HSV Noise.

Spring:
Nothing special, totally flat. I would crop the image to the
horizontal lines, and add some kind of gradient to the background.

Waves:
Seems ok to me, even if it doesn't impress me much (I prefer Silk).

### NATURE: ###
Aqua:
No, when using "fit to screen" the drop become oval, also can't be
used in other ways because the drop just goes out of the screen.
Also there are glitches on the drop, produced by the reflections of
the light on the drop plus some reflection of the artist.
I would remove it.

Blinds:
Seems ok to me.
There are some brown pixels of the leaf that could be removed in gimp
(see the right part and bottomleft): what do you think?

Dune:
Maybe its HUE could be improved a bit to look better with Clearlooks.
If I remember correctly hbons should have a quick modification I did
for him months ago.

Garden:
It is really saturated, go for it or reduce it a bit to match
Clearlooks? http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/435/monjardinblueaj9.jpg

Rain Drops:
Where is the focus?
This wallpaper needs a retouch with GIMP, or it should be removed.

Two Wings:
Seems ok to me. Since we have another wallpaper with similar HUE
(Garden) maybe one of those could receive a retouch in its colors.

Wood:
Hi Thomas :) There's a brown element (unfocused) in the top-right
quadrant, should be removed with GIMP.

Yellow Flower:
Using "fit to screen" it becomes odd. It is very similar to the
previous "Open Flower" we had into gnome-backgrounds.
I'm not sure if we should replace the old one with this new one or
colorize the previous one with the yellow.