Art and theming project weblog

Hi,

after some discussion on #gnome-art yesterday we decided to set up a
"project weblog" under http://blogs.gnome.org/theming/ .

I'd like to keep bureaucracy low, everyone with an @gnome.org email
address who thinks she's got something to contribute should be able to
do so. The @gnome.org email actually seems to be required by the
wordpress setup, so there's not much we can do about it.

The only thing I'd like to ask people to is posting all administrative
requests to this very mailing list, so we preemptively avoid
p.g.o-esque transparency discussions.

So, who's up for the first post? IMO it's totally acceptable to also
post tutorials, articles, whatever on your personal blog.

And would anyone volunteer to do a nice CSS theme? That'd be awesome!

Cheers,
Rob